ADD US ON FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bored with the normal consumption of your favoite drink?

While I was checking threw my emails I was alerted to this great Jello shot recipe posted by "poster"  on jellyshots.net This is a very simple recipe, be sure to check back, as I will let you know how they turn out once I am able to obtain some everclear.   

                  The Ingredients you will need are:
                  1 (6oz) packet of cherry flavored jello
                  3 cups of boiling hot water
                  1 cup of Everclear
                  1/8 cup of Jagermeister

Instructions:
  1. Dissolve jello into the boiling hot water.
  2. Allow to cool before mixing in all other ingredients.
  3. Add the Jagermeister & Everclear.
  4. Ensure all ingredients are mixed well.
  5. Pour into shot glasses of your choice.
  6. Leave to set in the refridgerator overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment